Very Easy TOEIC, Second Edition (with 2 Audio CDs), Beginning TOEIC Test-taking Skills
Very Easy TOEIC is a book for those who just started learning TOEIC because of its concise and easy to understand presentation. The book will provide learners with the most basic foundation of English knowledge with 12 large lessons in diverse topics.
In addition to the lessons, Very Easy TOEIC also has small exercises designed in short form of test questions for learners to practice more. At the same time, the book will teach you great homework tips to do your best.
For more advanced level TOEIC preparation, please review the following titles: Starter TOEIC Third Edition; Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test; TOEIC Analyst Second Edition; and Target TOEIC Second Edition.
(1) General information about the TOEIC
(2) Clear and precise grammar explanations
(3) Thematic units with integrated grammar practice
(4) An exercise section that distinguishes between commonly confused words
(5) Focused practice of TOEIC question types
(6) A mini practice test in each unit
(7) One full-length practice test
(8) Answer key and tape scripts for all mini tests and the full-length test