Unit 8 lớp 11: Our world heritage sites – Writing SGK trang 38 sách mới
1. Ask and answer the questions below. (Hỏi và trả lời câu hỏi bên dưới.)
1. What do you know about Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex?
2. Have you been there? If so, what did you see there? If not, what do you think visitors can see there?
2. Complete an outline of an essay explaining the reasons why Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was recogniscd as a World Heritage Site. (Hoàn thành dàn ý cho bài viết giải thích lý do tại sao Quần thể danh thắng Tràng An được công nhận là Di sản thế giới.)
Cultural value (in any order): c, d.
Natural beauty: a, b.
Geological value: h.
Preservation of heritage: e.
3. Use the information and the completed outline in 2 to write your essay about Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex. (Sử dụng thông tin và dàn ý đã làm ở bài tập 2 đế viết bài văn của em về Quần thể danh thang Tràng An.)
Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex, recognised as a World Heritage Site, is famous for its cultural value, natural beauty, geological value, and preservation of heritage..
The most outstanding feature of this site is its cultural value. Archaeologists have discovered signs of human activity dating back almost 30,000 years. With such a long- lasting history, Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex is home to many temples, pagodas, and places of worship..
The natural beauty of the place with its geological value is another outstanding feati Trang An – Tam Coc – Bich Dong not only has a natural scenic landscape but also is ecological site. Moreover, the area is famous for its magnificient landscape of limestone mountain tops surrounded by valleys and steep rocks..
As a place of cultural and natural value, Trang An Heritage is well-preserved protected. Visitors are amazed to discover that the site is home to more than 800 species of flora and fauna.
Having met UNESCO criteria for outstanding universal value to humanity, Trang Am Scenic Landscape Complex was added to the World Heritage Site List in 2014 as a mixec natural and cultural property.