Review 3 lớp 12 (Unit 6-7-8) – Language
1. Use the correct form of the words in the box to complete the sentences. A word may be used more than once. (Sử dụng các hình thức đúng của các từ trong hộp để hoàn thành câu. Một từ có thể được sử dụng nhiều hơn một lần.)
|1. qualities||2. android/robot||3. extinct|
|4. robots||5. Android||6. probation|
2. Complete the following table. Then use the words in the table to complete the sentences. (Hoàn thành bảng sau. Sau đó sử dụng các từ trong bảng để hoàn thành các câu.)
|1. conservation||2. evolution||3. diversity|
|4. conserve||5. evolve||6. diverse|
Student: What should I do to make a gooc impression on the job interviewer?
Career adviser: I think the most important thing is tc demonstrate your strong communication skills.
Student: My strong communication skills? I’m not sure whether I have any. What exactly do you think I need to do?
Career adviser: Well, do things like listening attentively, speaking confidently, making eye contact, and asking questions when appropriate.
4. Work with a partner. Practise asking questions and giving answers, using the future perfect and the prompts below. (Làm việc cùng một người bạn. Thực hành đặt câu hỏi và đưa ra câu trả lời, bằng cách sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành và các hướng dẫn dưới đây.)
1. How many pages will you have written by tomorrow? I’ll have written 5 pages by then.
2. How many trees will our class have planted by the end of the day? We’ll have planted 100 by then.
3. How many robots will the A.I. company have invented by the end of the year? They’ll have invented 8 by then.
4. How long will this rhino have lived in the rescue centre by the end of this year? It’ll have lived there for 5 years by then.
5. How many applications will the company have received by January 3rd? They’ll have received 200 by then.
6. How many animals will the rescue centre have saved and taken in by this time next year? They’ll have saved and taken in hundreds (of them) by then.
5. Complete the sentences, using the correct form of the verbs in the box. (Hoàn thành các câu, sử dụng hình thức đúng của động từ trong hộp.)
|1. serviced||2. repair||3. published|
|4. pulled out||5. to design||6. stolen|
6. Complete the sentences, reporting what was said. (Hoàn thành các câu, tường thuật lại những điều đã được nói đến)
1. My mother told me to spend more time studying and less time playing games.
2. The students asked the scientist to tell them about the importance of species diversity for all forms of life.
3. The environmentalist told the business community not to harm the environment or disturb the balance of the ecosystem.
4. The teacher asked the students to show him/her their reports on wildlife.
5. My brother offered to help me with my research into the latest generation of androids.
6. The A.I. expert advised the students to learn howto use the new smartphones apps.
7. Turn the following sentences into reported speech, using the reporting verbs: warn, suggest, promise, explain, advise, remind. (Chuyển câu trực tiếp thành câu gián tiếp, sử dụng động từ tường thuật.)
1. Minh reminded Quang to drop into the robot shop on the way home.
2. My mother advised me to write a report on the saola.
3. The old lady warned him not to pull the cat’s tail or it would scratch him.
4. Huong promised to work harder to get good qualifications.
5. The team leader suggested activating the next generation robot.