Kaplan’s IELTS Prep Plus 2019-2020: 6 Academic IELTS + 2 General Training IELTS + Audio + Online provides in-depth review, test-taking strategies, and exam-like practice for all four sections of the Academic and General Training IELTS tests. Our guide includes audio tracks to help you practice your listening skills, as well as personalized score reports to help you focus your study.
The Best Review
- Eight full-length practice tests: 6 Academic IELTS and 2 General Training IELTS so you can prepare for both versions of the test
- Practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- In-depth review of the content and abilities tested on each section of the test, along with Kaplan’s proven methods and skill-building strategies
- CD with audio tracks for test-like Listening practice
- Exclusive interactive online centre with score reports, mock interviews, and audio tracks
- Content is updated and revised so you have the most up-to-date test information
- We know the test: the Kaplan team ensures our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
- Our books and practice questions are written by experts who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Each year, hundreds of thousands of people in over 140 countries worldwide take the IELTS exam in order to demonstrate English-language proficiency. The exam, which tests listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills, is used for entrance into universities, nonacademic business settings, and as a part of immigration applications for permanent residence or citizenship in several English-speaking countries. The IELTS is an approved English-language test for U.S. and UK naturalization and visa applications.